- Fully digital driving experience, with 12.3” Driver’s Display together with 12.8” Central display. Hyperscreen optional on Premium model line, standard on Premium Plus and Business Class
- AIRMATIC Air Suspension with Adaptive Damping System standard on all models
- Innovative ENERGIZING AIR CONTROL Plus system includes HEPA filter that cleans incoming air into vehicle cabin at a very high level
- Advanced DIGITAL LIGHT (standard on AMG Line Premium Plus) headlamp technology makes innovative functions possible, such as projection of auxiliary markings or warning symbols onto the road
- Two powertrain options available – 350 4MATIC (starts from £90,560) and 500 4MATIC (from £108,760, only available in Premium model line upwards)
- Climatised front seats
- Illuminated running boards now standard on all models. Light runs along top of running board to aid with entry and egress at night.
- Premium Plus and Business Class models include 10 degrees Rear Axle Steering as standard.
- Business Class models include TV function in Hyperscreen
The Mercedes-Benz EQE SUV is now on sale in the UK with prices starting at £90,560 for the EQE 350 4MATIC AMG Line.
Luxury EQE SUV includes cutting-edge tech and best-in-class comfort from air suspension to climatised front seats.
The entry-level EQE SUV 350 4MATIC comes with a broad selection of equipment as standard. Inside, customers can enjoy fully electric memory function sports seats with leather upholstery in a choice of either black or neva grey trim. Also included is ENERGIZING AIR CONTROL, 12.8” and 12.3” Digital Instrument Displays, Active Parking Assist and Illuminated Door Dills.
Exterior styling and features for the EQE SUV 350 4MATIC include Keyless-Go, High Performance LED Headlamps with Adaptive Highbeam, AMG body styling and 20” AMG 5-spoke light alloy wheels. Premium Plus and Business Class models come with Rear Axle Steering up to 10 degrees.
Those upgrading to the £99,260 AMG Line Premium will also be able to enjoy Burmester® Surround Sound as standard, a built-in dashcam and MBUX Augmented Reality for Navigation. The Mercedes-Benz Hyperscreen can also be optioned at this trim level and upwards.
Exterior features as standard on AMG Line Premium include 21” AMG multispoke light alloy wheels, a panoramic sliding sunroof, INTELLIGENT PARKING PILOT and Driving Assistance Package Plus. 22kW AC Charging is also possible.
The AMG Line Premium Plus gains a few extra unique features. Hyperscreen is fitted as standard, as is a head up display and MBUX Interior Assistant. Clever heat and noise insulating infrared reflecting laminated glass further enhances interior comfort.
Exterior design includes 22” AMG Multispoke light alloy wheels and a top-of-the line DIGITAL LIGHT with Project Function. This cutting-edge lighting system is able to display information about your journey ahead and road conditions via the headlights themselves and onto the road.
An alternative to Premium Plus is the Business Class model line. This option pack focuses more on interior comfort and includes everything the EQE SUV has to offer from an interior technology perspective. Highlights include a TV Tuner with Hyperscreen, an AIR BALANCE package, as well as a heated steering wheel and seat heating plus.
The EQE SUV 350 and EQE SUV 500 powertrain can be paired with any model line except the entry-level AMG Line. Performance for both is as you would expect from a luxury electric SUV, with the 350 capable of 0-60mph in 6.6 sec and the 500 in 4.9 sec.
Electric driving range varies by model. Starting out at 324 miles in the EQE SUV 500 and maximising at 334 in the EQE SUV 350. DC charging of up to170kw is possible on every vehicle in the EQE SUV range.
Customers will find most model lines include every option they should need. That said, a towing package is available for £1500 and Hyperscreen can be fitted for £7995 to AMG Line Premium.
Exterior paint choices range from Obsidian Black to Alpine Grey Solid. Upholstery choice on any AMG Line model is either Black and Space Grey Leather or Neva Grey and Biscay Blue leather. Business Class EQE SUVs can select from a choice of four brown or black Nappa Leathers.
Editor’s Note: Customers can visit our Online Showroom and search for their new car at https://shop.mercedes-benz.co.uk